Monday 13 November 2017

Product Review: Hero Lager Beer

I'm a young man who likes beer whilst I am not a heavy drinker, I enjoy the occasional time out with a cold bottle of beer and and a sincitilatting side dish. Hero Lager Beer is the beer that does the magic for me.
I truly admire their marketing strategy in penetrating the Nigerian market especially the South Eastern market, it's commendable.
Another reason I like Hero Lager Beer is because it doesn't give massive hang overs after taking it. I carried out a survey and a good number of my respondents agreed that it didn't cause massive hang overs.
It is sold between N200 to N300 depending on the location.
The brand needs to work on it brand management especially it's online presence.
I find Hero Lager Beer  an  Excellent product.


Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: